Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Knee Trouble.

Hey Everyone,
I need some advise. I am so worried. I did a six miler this morning and my knees are killing me this afternoon. I can barely walk down the stairs. I have had problems with my Meniscus before but this is weird. It feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat on the outside of my both of my knees. I'm not sure what it is, but it hurts. I'm so worried about our race. So any ideas on what it might be and how I can prevent it? I already try to only run on grass and blacktop, I ice after every run, and I take an anti-inflamatory. Please let me know if you have any other ideas for me.
Thanks
Diana C

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what it could be, but it is definitely something to nurse a little. Glucosamine, that helps, have you heard of it? A fellow runner swears by Kinesio tape. She says her knees are painfree when she tapes with it. It's worth the purchase to see if it works!

    ReplyDelete