Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome Team Rockstars 2010

Welcome ladies to our blog!  Here I will be posting updates about the race, things to be aware of, random thoughts that cross my mind and so forth.  Tee hee.  Get excited.  You're going to be soooo glad that I'm the team captain.  Uh huh.  Moving on.
As the team captain I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.  I know that I know most of you, so I will make this breif.  My name is Amanda.  I am 27 years old and have been running for the last 5 or so years.  My BFF Lori (who is flying in all the way from ATL to run this race with us!!!) was the one that got me into and addicted to running.  I blame everything on her.  Haha.  I am a part-time nurse, and a mom the rest of the time.  I have one beautiful little boy, a fantastic hubby, and the most chill dog you will ever meet.  Our little boy came to us through the miracle of adoption, and we're currently trying to adopt again.  I have run 2 marathons, lots of half marathons and I did Ragnar for the first time last year.  It seriously is the best race ever!  I love running, being a mom, playing soccer, photography, and music.  I hate early mornings, but that's when I have the time to run, so I have this weird love/hate relationship with them.  I'm super excited to be doing this race again this year.  I really am looking forward to getting to know all of you.  So please post a little about yourselves! 

My cute little fam.
If you're just dying to know more about me, you can read my blog here.
Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment