1. I'm Lesa
2. I'm 30,or will be in a week, so I'm rounding.
3. Wife of Brian for 8 1/2 years, mother of Bradley (3) and Daniel (9 months). I'm outnumbered, but have been most of my life.
4. I'm a stay-at-home mom, but was a Corporate Accountant for Flying J in what seems like another life.
5. I graduated from Weber with a bachelor's in Accounting in 2004.
6. I've run for fitness on and off for 15 years, but I am a racing novice. I've only done 3 5Ks, and the Thanksgiving run at Ogden Regional last year.
7. My favorite color is green.
8. I only eat one hot dog a year.
9. When I'm not chasing my boys (or in the midst of chasing them), I read, listen to talk radio, cook, clean, do a Sudoku puzzle, watch my favorite show Chuck or our latest movie from Netflix, and blog occasionally (I like to read other blogs better).
10. I love sweets, especially baked goods like cookies, brownies, and cake.
That's me in a nut shell. I'm excited / scared about Ragnar, but I think it will be fun. I'm especially looking forward to putting one of those stickers on my car showing the world that I'm crazy, I mean tough!