Wednesday, January 27, 2010

10 things about me

1. I'm Lesa
2. I'm 30,or will be in a week, so I'm rounding.
3. Wife of Brian for 8 1/2 years, mother of Bradley (3) and Daniel (9 months). I'm outnumbered, but have been most of my life.
4. I'm a stay-at-home mom, but was a Corporate Accountant for Flying J in what seems like another life.
5. I graduated from Weber with a bachelor's in Accounting in 2004.
6. I've run for fitness on and off for 15 years, but I am a racing novice. I've only done 3 5Ks, and the Thanksgiving run at Ogden Regional last year.
7. My favorite color is green.
8. I only eat one hot dog a year.
9. When I'm not chasing my boys (or in the midst of chasing them), I read, listen to talk radio, cook, clean, do a Sudoku puzzle, watch my favorite show Chuck or our latest movie from Netflix, and blog occasionally (I like to read other blogs better).
10. I love sweets, especially baked goods like cookies, brownies, and cake.

That's me in a nut shell. I'm excited / scared about Ragnar, but I think it will be fun. I'm especially looking forward to putting one of those stickers on my car showing the world that I'm crazy, I mean tough!

3 comments:

  1. Lesa, You have a blog? can I become a reader of it? what's the address? I love to read other blogs! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, you're welcome to read my blog. It's not very fancy or anything, but I'm trying to write more often. The address is http://ekstromfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so cool that you are running this. I feel like I've known you since you were really little. I remember seeing pictures of you as a little girl and hearing many stories. I love and your aunt dearly and admire her a lot. I think she is so fantastic. It's such a small world! ;)

    ReplyDelete