Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hey there!


Hi girls! I'm Trina and am really excited to run the Wasatch Back again this year. I love running but it often scares me to death :) . Running the Wasatch Back last year was an incredible experience. It took some serious coaxing, but it was so, so worth it. It was one of the hardest, yet most rewarding experiences of my life. I had so much fun in our van and made some super great friends. So gear up….it’s going to be a blast!

I have been running for about six years now. I am 36 years old and running is something I NEVER dreamed in a million years I would do, and grow to love. I run with Kristin, my very best friend, and thanks to her I make it out of bed in the morning for our long, or NOT so long, cold runs. I am quite certain I lack the willpower to do it on my own, so we keep each other going and that works great! AND she tells me all sorts of interesting and scholarly stories while we run! She is cool like that. :)

In our family we have four great kids, Michael (10), AJ (8), Sam (5) and Rachael (2), two very spoiled dogs and a cat. I love watching them grow and change (my kids…the animals, not so much). My husband, Dave, works at Weber State University and I work part-time at Prevent Child Abuse Utah.

I am very excited to get to know all of you. This will be a fantastic experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment