Thursday, February 11, 2010

Greetings from me!

Hello!  I am Lisa and I am excited to embark on this new adventure called "Running for Fun!"  I am the wife of Trevor and the mother to four insanely busy, but wonderful kids.  I have been athletic all my life and have played competitive sports, but never have I just ran for fun until mid-September after being on "not-quite-bed-rest" for about 6 months.  I ran my first  race on Thanksgiving at ORMC and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I have found that running is quite addictive and theraputic!  I actually took a break from running in January but am ready to get going again.  I have known Amanda and Carla for a long time-in fact, I used to scoff when Amanda started running at 5ish AM-and now that's my favorite time to go!  I am a self-proclaimed dork who likes to read, work out, eat and sleep!  I look forward in getting to meet all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment